PAGES

Monday, December 6, 2010

"Rebecca's Concert Tickets Get Snapped Up In Thirteen Seconds"




X Factor finalist Rebecca Ferguson has already become a sell-out act after fans snapped up tickets for her gig in a record THIRTEEN seconds.

Fans queued for hours in below freezing temperatures to snap up tickets for the free gig at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on Monday.

The 24-year-old is set to perform a one-off gig to celebrate securing her place in the final with fans in her home city.

The mum-of-two said: "To get to the final is the best thing ever.

"It’s lovely to see that people believe in me. I’m just so happy my fans have kept me in.

"I just feel like I’ve come so far. I think I’ve been challenged every week and it has made me believe in myself."

Mentor and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole will also be present to introduce her act onto the stage.

Footage of the concert will be shown during this weekend's live final where the stylish singer will battle it out against painter and decorator Matt Cardle, teen rapper Cher Lloyd and boyband One Direction.

Superfan Hayley Morris, who managed to nab a coveted ticket, said: "I'm so excited to see Rebecca perform tonight.

"I watch her on the X Factor every single week and she's the best performer by far.

"She's the most genuine contestant and she deserves her place in the final.

"She'll win the competition hands down."

The shy starlet is staying at the Liverpool Hilton during her return home and happily waved to photographers and signed autographs for waiting fans outside the hotel.

The Liverpool lass showed off her fashion credentials in a belted black mac and skyscraper heels, with her hair pulled back into a simple but stylish bun.


No comments:

Post a Comment