PAGES

Friday, December 10, 2010



Rebecca Ferguson promises surprise for X Factor final
Rebeccca Ferguson has promised "a surprise" for this weekend's 'X Factor' final. 

The 24-year-old hopeful has revealed the duet she will perform alongside a high-profile name - which is rumoured to be either Rihanna, Robbie Williams, will.i.am or Christina Aguilera - will be "amazing". 

Rebecca said: "My aim was to get to the final and have a ball. I can't wait to perform my songs, all I can say is one of them will be a surprise, but a very nice surprise. 

"I've always wanted to be in the 'X Factor' final and duet with someone famous, it will be amazing." 

The Liverpool-based beauty has also blasted rumours she is fed-up with her mentor Cheryl Cole spending more time with 17-year-old Cher Lloyd, and has asked Irish judge Louis Walsh to offer her guidance throughout the course of the show. 

Instead, she admitted all of the judges had been "lovely" to her, and if she had a problem with any of them she wouldn't have been afraid to speak her mind. 

Rebecca told the Liverpool Echo newspaper: "Cheryl told me just to enjoy it and accept that I'm in the final, it's hard because I just feel like a normal girl. I've had lovely comments from the judges. I haven't had any arguments with Simon. 

"I'm very straight though, if I don't like something I'll say I don't like it, it's a Scouse thing."
Copyright (C) bangshowbiz.com 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment