PAGES

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Sun

X FACTOR star Rebecca Ferguson has said her voice is already in demand with stars like Amy Winehouse queuing up to work with her.
The singer from Liverpool revealed she had heard rumours that the Back To Black singer wanted to pen a song for her.
The 24-year-old explained she'd also received a letter from Chasing Pavements singer Adele Adkins.
Mum-of-two Rebecca said: "Adele actually wrote me a letter. It was such a surprise and I felt very privileged.
"I'm a big fan of her music and it's a good feeling to have such a talented person say they like my voice."
The X Factor contestant added: "Paloma Faith has said she would be interested in working with me. I also heard a rumour that Amy Winehouse would like to write a song for me.
Rumours ... Amy Winehouse
Rumours ... Amy Winehouse
"They are both such amazing artists, I feel really flattered."
The young star even has Kylie rooting for her, despite the fact her sister Dannii is mentoring the boys category this year.
The Australian pop star said: "Obviously I'm Team Minogue, but I have to say, Rebecca really stands out this year as one of my favourites."
And Rebecca was singled out for praise from Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger following her performance of Poison on Sunday night's show.
The former guest judge said: "I've always believed in her. Her voice is just timeless."


No comments:

Post a Comment