PAGES

Friday, December 3, 2010

"OK Magazine"

REBECCA Ferguson may be one of the favourites to win The X Factor 2010.
But talented X Factor 2010 semi-finalist Rebecca Ferguson has revealed she's been thinking about quitting the show. 

The Scouse brunette says she's struggling with missing her kids so much that she's wondered whether there's any point continuing in the competition.

She said: "I've been missing my kids. It has been a big sacrifice. I've missed their birthdays, I've missed their first days at school. I actually found myself thinking 'Is it all going to be worth it?'"

But luckily for her fans (and we definitely count ourselves as that), the 24-year-old has talked herself around and is trying to relax and enjoy the final stretch.

Cheryl Cole's act added: "I've been told to just enjoy it now. There's two weeks left."

No comments:

Post a Comment