PAGES

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cheryl Cole LOVES Rebecca's Tone!

X Factor 2010: Cheryl Cole LOVES Rebecca Ferguson’s tone!

Rebecca Ferguson will be featured impressing Cheryl Cole on tonight’s X Factor show.
The mum of two wowed the judges at the bootcamp round with her rendition of ‘Like A Star.’ Her performance led Simon Cowell to exclaim:
“That is a recording voice!”
Speaking from Cheryl’s English mansion, Rebecca admitted that the positive reaction she received, has helped to build her confidence in recent weeks. She said:
“The comments that the judges said have started to sink in and I’m starting to believe in myself. People dream of this. I stood in that line with thousands of people for hours and they would dream to be where I am. I’m going to give it my absolute all to get to the live shows. I think I’ve got a lot more to give.”
Cheryl greeted her and said:
“So me and you haven’t met yet. I’ve watched your tapes and I feel really happy to have you here and it’s lovely to meet you.”
Rebecca then sang Owl City’s Fireflys and after her performance, Cheryl raved toWill.i.am:
“I love the tone of her voice!”
October 1st, 2010 by Lisa McGarry.

No comments:

Post a Comment