PAGES

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rebecca: 'I can't wait to treat my kids'

Sunday, December 12 2010, 9:19am EST
By Colin Daniels, Entertainment Reporter




Factor star Rebecca Ferguson has admitted that she can't wait to treat her two children for Christmas.

The singer, who performed 'Beautiful' with Christina Aguilera on 
last night's show, revealed that she plans to get them presents she couldn't afford this time last year.

"I want to buy some Christmas presents for my children," she said. "I wanted to buy Lily a proper wooden dolls' house last year but I couldn't afford it so I'd like to get her one of those. And for Karl I'd like one of those little electric cars that he can drive around the garden. It will be lovely to spoil them."

Speaking of the competition, she added: "I've had a couple of bad weeks but now we're in the final week I've realised I do really, really want to win. It would just make all the hard work worth it. I'd love to buy my mom a little house, a bungalow or something, if I could ever make enough money.

"I am starting to think I'd quite like a boyfriend. I've been single for a while now and it would be nice to have someone in my life, if I met someone and if I'm not too busy! It would be nice, wouldn't it? I think I'm ready for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment